— GESTAPÓ —
Aumingjans, aumingjans maðurinn.
» Gestapó   » Dægurmál, lágmenning og listir
 • Svara • Vitna í •  Senda skilaboð Senda póst
Rattati 16/2/07 18:29

Verðum við ekki að hjálpa manngreyinu, hver veit, kannski fáum við einhverja krónur út úr þessu? Ég mæli með að við sendum þessu manngreyi pósta alveg villevakk og látum hann halda að við séum að bíta á.

Tilvitnun:

Greetings in the name of God.

My name is Frank Songo from Sierra Leone. My father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war ,As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war,
My father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan,Ivory Coast.He was in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoaplantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to takeover the government of the country on the 22nd September, 2002. My father has now made me an orphan and there by exposing me to danger.Before the unfortunate death, My late father had in his personal account with a bank here the sum of $2.5m. As a result of the present in security of lives and property in this country,
I wish request that you assist me use your account in your country to transfer the balance of my father's account. Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for residence inorder for me to continue our education and to invest the fund in a viable business venture.
I and the rest of my family have decieded to give you 10% of the total sum for your kind assistance,while 5% has been marked for any expenses like phone calls,the world is full of bad people please i am not saying you are bad person but consider that this is money and how the money was gotten,it is inheritace and last hope,If this is acceptable to you,Then reply me as soon as you get this message,so that we can discuss further on this matter.

Thanks and GOD bless us.
Frank Songo.

Emailið hans er franksongo@pobox.sk

Það eru nokkrir punktar sem mér finnst vera helv. góðir hérna.

1. Mér þykir nú reyndar gott hjá honum að hafa komist til Slóvekíu.
2. Takið eftir "please I am not saying you are a bad person..." Hann á greinilega eftir markaðssetning 101.
3 "My father has now made me an orphan..." Helvítis kallinn!
4. Ekki seinna vænna að fatta það að hann er í hættu staddur þar sem gamli maðurinn kvaddi þetta jarðlíff 22 september 2002.

Þetta eru bara aðdáunarverðir þessir náungar að halda svona svikamyllum áfram og enn aðdáunarverðari eru þeir sem að falla fyrir þeim. Ég hélt hreinlega að það væri ekki hægt að lifa svona lengi heilalaus, að Alþingi frátöldu, reyndar.

Endilega komið með góð 414 bréf og birtið.[/quote]

Formaður kvenfélagsins Truntan. Baróninn af Langtíburtistan.
Grágrímur 16/2/07 18:38

Hér er eitt sem ég fékk um daginn... merkilegt að hann gefur upp símanúmer...

Tilvitnun:

Hello I am Bar. Hasu Patel.Attorney to Late Mr james williams a foreigner and an Engineer with Renold construction company(RCC). Late james williams has an account with a Bank here,which he opened in 2003. He died here in Uk 2004,I received a memo early this year from the Bank remittance department for an interview about $14M USD that belongs to my client Late Mr james williams,the bank informed me on their policy to freeze the account of Late Mr james williams, I was asked to redirect the ($14m usd) back to government treasury because they saw no next of kin in his entire file within the bank and his account has been dormant for years which is against the policy of the Bank.I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner as the foreign beneficiary to that fund.I have resolved to share the money in this ratio.50% for me,35% for you,10% for the remittance manager in the bank who has agreed to guide us for the success of our objectives and 5% for expences we might incure in the processing of this transaction.I will need your full name and address including telephone and fax number for the internal processing of the fund.I will start the internal processing of the required documents to back up our claim on receipt of all the required information from you which was given above.I will give you further details on the entire process when I receive your positive response.Call me with this number +44 704 010 6683
RegardsBar. Hasu Patel Esq

Ég er ekkert hissa á að fólk falli fyrir þessu, fólk er upp til hópa gráðug fífl...[/quote]

Einfættur Gestapói númer 2. • Atvinnuátfíkill
Rattati 16/2/07 18:41

Grágrímur Þorskasleikir mælti:

Hér er eitt sem ég fékk um daginn... merkilegt að hann gefur upp símanúmer...

Tilvitnun:

... a foreigner and an Engineer

Ég er ekkert hissa á að fólk falli fyrir þessu, fólk er upp til hópa gráðug fífl...

[/quote]

Gott að vita að hann var af erlendu bergi brotinn, en reyndar er það rétt hjá þér, fólk er upp til hópa nokkuð gráðugt, en kommon! Þetta er bara bjánalegt að falla fyrir svona.

Formaður kvenfélagsins Truntan. Baróninn af Langtíburtistan.
GESTUR
Kynbomba 10/3/07 02:45

Vá greyið.

» Gestapó   » Dægurmál, lágmenning og listir   » Hvað er nýtt?
Innskráning:
Viðurnefni:
Aðgangsorð: