"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." Albert Einstein.
To say that a man is made up of certain chemical elements is a satisfactory description only for those who intend to use him as a fertilizer.
-Hermann Joseph Muller
"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never !"
- Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaaf
"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended"
- George W. Bush
If your experiment needs statistics, then you ought to have done a better experiment. --Ernest Rutherford
When I said that British fighter-bombers had shot up my tanks with 40mm shells, the Reichsmarschall [Hermann Göring] who felt himself touched by this, said: 'That's completely impossible. The Americans only know how to make razor blades.' I replied: 'We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall.'
Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought. ---Albert Szent-Györgi, biochemist
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" Þetta mættu unnendur samsæriskenninga stundum hafa í huga
- Carl Sagan
"Things get worse under pressure." — Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics.
Bob Dylan að fjalla um Elvis Presley:
,,Hearing him for the first time was like busting out of jail.''
Segir allt sem segja þarf um Kónginn.
"You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning." — P. E. Morris.
I don't eat Buffalo - Jessica Simpson þegar hún var spurð hvort hún vildi fá buffalo-wings.
Elvis að vitna í Páfan í gríni. „Ó Guð afhverju hefur yfirgefið mig og gert Elvis stærri“.
Séð á CNN:
"PUBLIC SPLIT ON WHETHER BUSH IS A DIVIDER"
Science... never solves a problem without creating ten more. ~George Bernard Shaw